Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

COLONIAL CANDLE - LEMONGRASS & CILANTRO


My last birthday came with three gifts from my husband and one of them was this candle. He knows I love collecting them, different ones, some expensive, and I was delighted when I got this one, because of how lovely it smells and how beautiful its shape is. The oval shape is so elegant! The scent surprised me with memories from my youngest years in Europe, the morning, so busy, going to the subway, so crowed and with my fresh green memories of Vent Vert, my first perfume per se.

Then, I could feel myself back in that morning, when morning became afternoon and still I could smell on my clothes that green scent that was so lively, and yet discreet. Yes, I am talking about a French perfume: Vent Vert by Balmain. I have no idea if this perfume is discontinued or not, but one thing is for sure: this candle has that scent, I would say elegance, warmth and far from smelling candy. The truth is, I have wanted to try it, but my collecting habitudes are stronger, I think.

Or probably not.

For a list of different presentations of this subtle happy candle, visit :
Colonial Candle Lemongrass & Cilantro

What is Lemongrass?


Fresh Lemon Grass

© Marnie Burkhart/Corbis
Properties: Balance, Relaxing, Renewing



What is Coriander?

Clay Perry © Clay Perry/CORBIS
Properties: High Spirits, Confidence, 
disposition to work, create, go out, etc

For those who, like me, love collecting candles, just smelling it is enough to make you feel in good disposition, and I recommend having essential oils made of a mixture of these two in the room or during a relaxing bath. In the morning a few drops in the shower gel will make wonders, I believe. Let's enjoy nature and nature will be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment